ads

Friday 29 February 2008

A happiest day

The Day I Met Mick

I'll never forget the day I met Mick Starlight. It began like a nightmare; everything went wrong. First, my alarm clock didn't ring. I must have forgotten to plug it in. I woke up late, and


I can't stand being late! Then I took a shower and of course, there was no hot water! I quickly got dressed, and ran out of the house without breakfast, still wanting to make it in time for class.
On my way to the university, I must have been driving too fast. A policeman signaled to me to stop. I was nervous, but when he came over, he smiled. He was really cute! Then I realized that
I must have looked a mess.

Not only hadn't I had time to put on any makeup, but I also hadn't ironed my shirt or dried my hair. I could have died of embarrassment. However, I smiled back at him, anyway.

"Was I driving too fast, Officer?" I asked.

"I'm afraid so," he answered.

I didn't know what to do then, so I just told him
I was sorry. Luckily, he was very nice, and only gave me a warning.

I soon reached the intersection where I had to turn. Looking up, I saw a beautiful sports car coming up behind me. As I got to the corner, the light turned red.
I stopped, but the sports car didn't, and went right into me! I couldn't believe it!

How could he have been so stupid, whoever he was? Fortunately, I was fine, but my car wasn't.

I stepped out of the car and was preparing to shout, when I saw the driver of the sports car. It was Mick Starlight! He felt so bad about my car that he not only paid for the repairs, but he also gave me tickets to his next concert! And of course, I never did make it to class.

No comments: